Tribeca House, Northern Quarter, Manchester
OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE TO LET
- The previous building suffered detrimental fire damage in 2007, also causing damage to our building over the road at 20 Dale Street.
- The council demolished the building and Kamani Property Group purchased the site in 2013. The land was levelled and fenced off to make safe whilst going through the planning process.
- Planning granted in 2017 for a 7 storey office building (5 floors, plus ground and basement) with the option of either retail, restaurant or drinking establishments on the ground floor and basement levels.
- The surviving, original part of the building (including doorway, arched window and iron fretwork) has been sympathetically restored and incorporated into the new structure.
- Site is 4,700 sq/ft, new building approx 19,000 sq/ft overall.
- Work is now complete, bringing Grade A office space to the popular Northern Quarter neighbourhood of Manchester city centre.
- OFFICE SPACE AVAILABLE TO LET, please direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org